2015-2016 EDUCATION PROFILE FOR DISTRICT : Adams Central Public Schools , DISTRICT ID : 01-0090-000 Home Back to Search   

DESCRIPTION PROVIDED BY THE SCHOOL DISTRICT


Adams Central Public School District serves students from kindergarten through twelfth grade with an enrollment of approximately 850 students. The district contains three elementary schools (Adams Central East, Juniata, and Wallace) that feed into the junior/senior high school. The elementary enrollment is 382 students. The enrollment at the junior/senior high school is 448 students. The district employs approximately 110 staff members. The uniqueness of the approximately 300 square-mile class III school district lies in the various economic interests of the district. Although exact percentages vary, generally 20 percent of the students are from farm homes and the remaining 80 percent are from smaller towns in the district, from one of the housing developments within the school community or are option enrollment students.


CURRENT CONTACT INFORMATION


DISTRICT INFORMATION: Adams Central Public Schools,
PO BOX 1088
HASTINGS, 68902-1088
DISTRICT PHONE: (402)463-3285
FAX: (402)463-6344
DISTRICT ID:01-0090-000

Data Definitions for Cohorts
Data Definitions for Cohorts
Data Definitions for Cohorts

Attendance Rates will be available on March 31 - 2017

Language Arts Graduation Requirements
Mathematics Graduation Requirements


Data Definitions for Teacher Count


Data Definitions for Teaching Experience


Data Definitions for Teaching Experience
Data Definitions for Tacher Race
Financial Receipts for school year:
Financial Expenditures for school year:

SCHOOLS UNDER CURRENT DISTRICT : Adams Central Public Schools , DISTRICT ID : 01-0090-000